Monday, September 23, 2024

Need Something For Which to be Thankful?


Okay, today be thankful you didn't...

order two "cool" sweatsuits from Amazon which ended up looking like pajamas, procrastinating until the very last day they can be returned, having to make yourself look decent to go to the UPS store, gather up your oxygen equipment without which you cannot breathe, load into the car, and head out. Upon arrival, unload walker from trunk, attach its basket, load said oxygen in basket (it has to breathe, too, you know!) and said pajamas in pouch, and head in. When turn comes, nice man scans phone code and states that it is just for ONE item. Return that item, and return to car to frantically search phone for other bar code. Miraculously found it and..It turns out they were, indeed, both covered by the first one!


JUST KIDDING!!!


I love that I have a car and can drive and walk into a store, and my oxygen is my friend! Both times I came and went, nice friendly folks opened the door for me. When I was back in the car searching in my phone, a lady offered to come help me, cause she had had trouble accessing her code, too!

It looked very much like rain when I finally got myself presentable to undertake this task, and it did not rain one drop on me as I completed it! That was nice.

I will admit that I don't remember ever thanking God in my long life for the ability to breathe without supplemental oxygen. I should have! And maybe you will want to also.



God is "rich in love and slow to anger; His love is great and His heart is kind. For all His goodness I will keep on singing...

Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find."


No comments:

Post a Comment