Monday, June 13, 2022

My Remaining Bucket List Item


Do you remember that God promised first Abraham, then his son Isaac, then his son Jacob that their descendants would be as numerous as the stars in the sky? Well, if we go outside here in Arlington, Texas, that would not be so impressive. We can't see that many! Because of the number of years I've lived and perhaps because my grandparents lived in the country near Crawford, Texas, I can remember seeing the mighty display.


On my recent cruise I remembered to go out on my balcony and look up hopefully. I saw only a sprinkling more. 


What was I after? 

T. H. I. S.

or

T. H. I. S.



So...do you think I'm "looking for stars in all the wrong places?" I believe that may be the case. 

You see, these pictures were taken by my darling friend 
Kristin Lewis and her family, the first near Terlingua in Big Bend! The second is in Yosemite National Park. Now be honest--
Is anyone else having difficulty picturing me zipped up in that tent? 





Unfortunately, it looks like I may be forced to restructure
 my bucket list.
  
                      


No comments:

Post a Comment