Thursday, December 29, 2022

I Am Festive Again!!!


After 2 years without decorations, my home is aglow again this year. I say "is" because I'm in no hurry for the cheer to come down.


                                         "Oh Holy Night"  


Come right on in, please!!!            




By night
By Day

Swagged to perfection!

My most treasured decorations. 
By Lenox, it was from Jack, with a little help
from his personal shopper, Susan.
I was able to add to it through the years.
Each piece is exquisite.



We turn, light up, and make music!

The girls grew up with Gaga holding them up in front
of these.

The gorgeous candy cane says "Mimi" and was a gift
from the Metzgers this year!





I collected our dated plates from 2000 to 2007,
Jack's most difficult Christmas. Then I resumed in 
2011 and they were discontinued in 2014.
These plates have held many joy filled meals.




My kitchen window





The powder bath


Susannah saw these unique candles in New York
and thought of my powder bath! 
She and Nick gave me this one for Christmas!
Isn't it perfect?


Minimalist decoration in my bath!



My first party was on Saturday, December 3rd for my
Sunday School class.
We had 15 members and a bird! Yes, a bird flew in with
the second group of guests! It really spooked some of us.
We had a great time and a lot of laughs over our bird,
who kept himself hidden during the party.
He flew out the next morning, thank goodness!


The second party I hostessed was for my 
Bible Study Fellowship class.
We had 13 for lunch and...well,  fellowship!
It was such a joy to get to share my festive home
with these ladies I love! Both groups!


Then my third party was just last Monday, 
December 26th. It was our Stovall family Christmas.
We had 9 for brunch--no cooking for me.
We had Susan, Rob, Jay, Terri, Madeline, Susannah,
Nick, and Marilyn, Terri's mom!
We also had Lilo McCaskill.
Nora Metzger was with friends in New York.
Other than the fact that I duplicated a gift from
last year and completely forgot 2 big gifts which
are still in the garage,
it was GREAT!



Thanks to Tim Conner, who designed most of my 
Christmas treasures and to Yvette Patton and
her team who arranged them all so beautifully this year.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment