Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sorry, Charleigh, You've Been BUSTED

I'm sure anyone reading this knows I have a problem dog.  For the 6 years I've had Charleigh-Girl she has run me ragged.  Even Monday of this week I put her on her leash and tried with all my might to keep her off the two nice people who came to service my air conditioning units.  She pulled so hard that my poor back is wrenched and resting on the heating pad as I type.  Nearly killed me.

Rob's mother, Shirley, had an angel come into her life during Zane's illness.  His name is Dan Strickland, and he is a professional dog trainer.  I was so impressed with what Dan did with Shirley's Sam that I asked him if he could come help me with C-G.  He told me that I was out of his territory, but that his firm, Bark Busters, had a great trainer for my area.  I finally got on line and checked it out.  Turns out, the Bark Buster for my area lives 2 minutes from me.  His name is Michael Hoskinson.

Michael had great recommendations on line.  People who seemed to think their dogs were as bad as Charleigh said that within 10 minutes of Michael's arrival their dog was no longer rushing the front door!  Several folks who will remain nameless actually snickered when I suggested that might happen with you-know-who.

Well, Michael came to my house this morning.  Guess what?  Before he left,  Charleigh wasn't even approaching the front door when he went out and rang the bell!   She is, however, rather morose this afternoon.  She's been fired as my boss!  She no longer owns a house!  She is no longer allowed to bark at everything that moves on the street in front of the house she formerly owned.  It's a lot for a girl to handle in one day.  But...Michael says she will be a happier, more relaxed dog now that she isn't in charge of me.  I know I will be happier and more relaxed!

I took "before and after" videos.  They are just mahvelous, but I can't get them to copy.  Stand by--I have proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment