Friday, March 30, 2012

Charleigh-Girl's Trip to the Salon!

Friday is always hair-do day for me.  Today it was for Charleigh-Girl too.  She went to The Pines Pet Pampering to get beautified.  Now the Pines is miles away in Joshua, but her highness must have the best.
 
She very willingly went in the front door, but once she realized I was not staying, she changed her mind.  Here she is, however, looking pretty content in her "waiting room."  (All photos were graciously taken by the groomers.)


Now here she is being de-shedded.  As you can imagine, Charleigh-Girl sheds profusely!


As she gets situated for the bath, I can't tell what this look is.  A yawn?  One of her lopsided smiles?  Seriously, she smiles at me.  I have witnesses.  At any rate, she looks very relaxed!


Here she goes--rub-a-dub-dub!


I actually have this same pose of Maddie and Susie! 


And this one--in her Turbi-Twist!!  Isn't she adorable?


After blow-drying it was time to pick the girl up.  When I arrived, there was no one at the front desk.  I had to open the front door several times before the young man on duty heard the buzzer and knew I was there.  When I said the first word to him, Charleigh-Girl began barking from back in the recesses!  She couldn't see me but recognized my voice--from quite a distance.  So here she is in "her" car (Jack's Navigator) all clean and fluffy and ready to go home!


And here she is ready for Easter dinner!


This is where she headed when we got home.  From the time we got C-G I have insisted this be referred to as her "palace."  I've only recently realized that she actually likes it, even though various people and family members tried to convince me that she would. 


A day of beauty can be exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment