Thursday, June 23, 2016

Our Grad

Everyone should know
Madeline Jane Metzger!

This morning I realized that a relatively new
Facebook friend of mine didn't know
that Madeline had recently graduated from
The University of Texas at Austin,
thus presenting a wonderful opportunity
for me to make sure you are all filled in!


 
By clicking HERE you'll be able to read what
I wrote in 2014 about Maddie and her
first years at UT.



She graduated in June with a degree in 
Communications Studies with a minor in 
Theatre and Dance.
She is a gifted actress and singer.
Her not so humble grandmother says,
"Give my regards to Broadway, Baby!"
After performing in Thoroughly Modern Millie
at Tulane University in New Orleans,
this girl is actually going to pursue her dreams
in New York City!


And now you'll be able to say,
"Oh, yeah!  I knew Madeline when..." 







No comments:

Post a Comment