Saturday, September 30, 2017

Are You Ready to Guess?

I'm finally ready to present my bargains from
this years brown bag sale at the wonderful 
Gene Allen Gifts!
The sale was actually September 7th, so I got
excited all over again when I spread out my loot today!


I was able to make two of the Gene Allen stores
this year--Little Road and Randol Mill.
The brown bags were $20--
that's for all the final sale items you can "place" in one.
("pack," "cram," or "stuff" might be better words!)
I purchased 4 bags full!


**REMEMBER**
Click on the pictures to enlarge!


Except as noted, these items will go to the
Mission Arlington Christmas store.
The grown up things are for moms when the 
children get to shop for them.


So, here we go! All my loot in two pictures.



I'll start by giving you a few details about this chairfull!
The TCU bag is actually Vera Bradley!
(Know someone who would love to have this?)
The hanging item is a darling pair of houseshoes.
The little yellow bag says "Itty Bittys."


Now moving to items in the top picture.
There are 12 of these fabulous books.
They pop up and light up!
Honestly, to me these books were easily worth 
the total amount I spent.



These are some baby items which will go to the
Metroplex Pregnancy Center.



Here is the jewelry I got.
There are 29 "lokai" bracelets, (which "help you find
your balance," so you may find me wearing a couple,)
8 necklaces, and the other things you can see.




Here are some miscellaneous items.
Those are leather coasters wrapped in cellophane
sitting inside one of the three candle holders.
 There are 4 leather coasters wrapped in cellophane
sitting on top of one of the three candle holders.





I only got 3 shirts this year.


My menagerie.



You will also see in the very first picture 4 stacks
 of personalized styrofoam cups which are going to be
 very popular with a member of my family!


Okay!!!
Are you getting your guessing britches on?
How much in total value did I get for my $80?
The one who guesses closest to the original retail
prices of all these items, including tax,
will win a $50 gift certificate to
Gene Allen Gifts!


I will announce the winner on Monday evening,
October 2nd, so that everyone will have 
time to enter.
Just give me your best guess on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment