Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Always Having to Tell Someone...

To be this old I am quite cutting edge, if I do say so myself and I do.  Have you noticed how crocheted tops are all the rage right now?  Well, I have several hanging in my closet.  The only problem is that I've decided they make me look fat, so I haven't worn them much--but I have them!

A purchase I made today brought this fact about myself to mind.  Here it is!







Now do you have yours yet?  It's an iHangy!  Since I spend half my life looking for my iPhone, I decided this was designed just for me!  I realize it's probably worse than wearing your spectacles on a chain around your neck, but so be it.  Oh, and just to make one look even more ancient, the little knobs on either end of the Hangy are styluses that can be used in lieu of thumbs for pressing letters.  Mama Mia!!!

Now I don't know if you will be able to take this one in, but...I also have an XShot!  It is a telescoping rod on which a camera may be attached so that one can take pictures of oneself.  Quite handy for a solo traveler.  Here it is:





O.K.  Very hard to tell anything about this.  You'll just have to take my word that's it's cutting edge.  I used it on my recent cruise to take several shots in my room.

Drastically changing categories here, I have something new for my home that I think you all are going to want!  Just look!





The idea of an inside fountain has flitted through my mind for years.  I LOVE the sound of the water.  Now that I finally got one, I want it in every room, but there's not another place in my house as good to put it as this.  Now I'll be flattered if you copy me on this one!

Last, I am pretty sure I'm the first among my contemporaries to get this:





Yes, ladies and gents, that's a GOLD Starbucks card!  I really liked my old card better.  It was a vintage reproduction which we bought at the original Starbucks in Seattle.  But I don't think I'll be able to resist flashing the gold.

Don't hesitate to call me if you want the scoop on the latest trends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment