Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Me Again, Precision

I'm planning to do a blog entitled "I've Got People."
Bruce and Andy from Precision Auto Body will be on my list.
If you remember, I headed straight to their place when my car was backed into before it was 4 months old!
They took the trailer hitch imprint out of my bumper just fine.
 
I picked the car up on a Friday, and the following Sunday someone must have let a shopping cart hit it while I was in a grocery store.
It was very embarrassing to walk back into Precision on Monday!
"What's wrong?" they asked.
They said they could buff out and touch up the damage in a couple of hours.
 
Precision has buffed out scrapes when I've slightly misjudged the side of the garage.  They've buffed out places where I've let the electric gate close just a wee bit on Jack's Navigator.
 
BUT...
 
I wonder if they've ever buffed out and retouched aoudad horn scratches.  Yeah, those cute bighorn sheep were wreaking havoc on my rearview mirrors as they were eating food out of Sarah's and my hands!  
 
Wouldn't you like to be there when they ask me, "What
happened here?" 
I'm going to play my video for them! 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment