Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Crazy or Fun?

Unless you've been visiting outer Mongolia for months,
you know we are getting a new Chick Fil A in SW Arlington.
I actually broke the news HERE.
(Not really.  It was old news by then!)
 

The time has come!
Tomorrow is the day!!
 Would you like to see what it looks like today?

Yes, those are tents all over the parking lot!
Why?
The first 100 people in line at 6:00 A.M.
tomorrow morning get free Chick Fil A for one year!
Since they expect more than 100 to be in that line,
there will actually be a drawing to determine
the 100 winners!


Channel 11 is there!!


I'm absolutely sure most of you think this is crazy!
When you pass by, however, it looks like a
great time is being had by all!
Can you see the ball games going in the center
of this picture?
 
I'm kinda thinking that in our "Chick Fil A years"
 (essentially the ones from the time the girls were
about 2 years old until now)
I might have been in that group!


By the way, I took these photos on the way to
get my nails done.
Of course, the "event" was being discussed in the
nail salon.
I heard one lady say she had never eaten Chick Fil A!
Whaaaaat?
What's it like in Outer Mongolia, lady???


I'll try to get a picture of what it looks like
TOMORROW!
Gird your loins, batten down the hatches, practice
deep breathing, 
make sure your car is full of gas--
oh, heck, just wait a few days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment