Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Mug Shot


Here it is:




 NAME:  Stovall, Charleigh-Girl
HEIGHT:     22 inches
WEIGHT:  30 pounds
AGE:  Almost 10 Years

Yes, I had finally had it.  Pushed to the limit.
Time for a citizen's arrest.


The final straw:


Now, you might be thinking this doesn't look
that serious, and...
it's actually not as serious as the last thing she did--
chewing up a complete book of blank checks--
which cost money.
The above infraction, however, occurred while I was
in the bathroom getting dressed!
Never before has she been so bad with me at home. 


Who can forget this event...


 But...that was five years ago!
She was just a juvenile delinquent then. 
Now she's a geriatric delinquent!


Who am I kidding?
This is really all my fault.
She is just bored.  I don't play with her enough.
I haven't been consistent enough with her.
I am not firm.
I am consistently not firm.
Besides, who can be mad at this face?


 
ME--that's who.
But I can't stay mad.


She is almost 70 in people years.
I don't think she's going to change.
But...
I don't know how I'll make it without her
and her badness. 


Oh...and don't worry about her getting upset
over my citizen's arrest of her.
Here is how she felt about it.


 
It was just one big yawn.
I'm just like her.
All bark and no bite.






No comments:

Post a Comment