Monday, August 17, 2015

My Swansong on "The Donald"

Okay.  So I'm definitely no politico.
Embarrassing as it is, I really thought "The Donald's"
run for the presidential nomination would be
about as serious as my offhand comments
that I would vote for him if he ever ran for 
POTUS.


I am a coward
I have very thin skin. 
Debating anything political with anyone
would give me hives.


I am willing to say only this.
I was duly impressed with all but one of
the participants in the top ten debate.
(And that one WAS NOT The Donald!)
(It was someone whose hair was even crazier IMO!)


I did not think the questioning was fair and impartial.
I also did not think Donald's later reactions to the
unfair questioning were "presidential."


If anyone I knew were to have conjoined twin
babies, I would definitely want
Dr. Ben Carson
to be their doctor.
I loved him!
 

But...
If I had to put my life savings in the hands of
one of the debaters, that one would be
Donald Trump.
The indebtedness of our country
stands at approximately 9 trillion dollars,
and rising daily!
 I don't really even know 
how to write that amount numerically.
I think Donald does.


I'm only going to say this, and then
I am over and out.
I am very skeptical of the ability of
career politicians
to get us out of the mess we're in.
Some of them are extremely likable and
offer soothing, promising rhetoric.
 But...
rhetorical ability does not equal experience.
I'm just not feelin' it any more.



P.S.  I also find a lack of strict adherence to
political correctness and "safe" answers
refreshing.


Now I really am...

OVER AND OUT.


 

 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment