Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Show and Tell

One of the sad things about living alone is that
you don't have anyone to show your new stuff to.
And you know I get excited over new stuff!
So today, would  you please be my
 "Show and Tell" audience?


First, this new plaque I found has such a good message!
I have it hanging in the perfect spot right by
my recliner, and I try to read it every morning.



 


While I read my plaque...





I sip my HOT FRESH COFFEE !
I know it's hard to read the bright, twinkling lights,
but that's what it says!
Isn't it cute? 
(Yes, I turn it on every morning!)



 And see my dressed up dining table?!

I have been wanting this set of candle holders,
flower rings, and candles
for a very long time!
They were out of stock by the time I 
ordered them last year, 
and it took forever to get them this year.


This last thing is a little something very cheery
I picked up at The Dove's Nest in Waxahachie.
To continue the theme started by my new plaque,
the tin says, "be lovely."
I may be so sweet that just being around me
gives you a cavity.



And here it is in its perfectly matched setting!
Which always looks exactly like this.
{Because it's never used}



 


Thank you one and all.
I can just hear the 'oohing' and 'aahing now.'
(Oh...wait...I think that was me.)


*Remember--click on the pictures to make
them larger and more readable!
You can totally read COFFEE!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment