Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Prepare to be Amazed at my Winner!

Yes!!!!!!
It wasn't even very close!!!!!


The winner guessed within
$33!!!

 and...she was the very first, brave one to
venture a guess!!!


The winner is: 


***CONNIE LENZ***


The value of all the items totaled
$2,702

Connie's guess was
$2,735

 A difference of...only
$33!!!


My advice to Connie is to fly to California
as soon as possible 
and try out for The Price is Right !


You've got some kind of special gift, girl!


Thanks to all of you who took a shot.
Frankly, I gathered it all, arranged and rearranged
it all, and tallied it all...
And I still would have had no idea what to guess!


I love it that Connie said,
"My guess is $2735 for the retail of your
bargain $100 purchase,"
highlighting the magnitude of my savings!!!



CONGRATULATIONS, CONNIE!!!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment