Thursday, December 14, 2017

Trying to Surprise Susan and Terri for Christmas

I would just love to get Susan and Terri, 
who do so much for me all year long, 
something really wonderful for Christmas.
Something  special--and a surprise!
So one night this week, when I should have been
working on preparing to have my BSF group over,
I spent A LOT of time searching for their presents.


I decided to look at Nordstrom.
I knew I could find something there to fit the bill.
And...they were having a S.A.L.E.!
You, my friends, are in luck today.
I am going to share some of my finds with you.
Yep, bit the old bullet for you again!


It's really hard to decide what to show you first.

**********
I guess I'm choosing this little number,
since it was the first to "catch my eye!"

Eye catching it is, but
uh...no, I don't think you're quite right for
my girls even at that bargain price.

**********
Now Terri is a runner, as many of you know.
So the term "jogger pants" got me all excited!
And they're a "new markdown!"


Really??? Don't you think they might trip her?
Hard to turn down that cheap price, but...just not right.

**********
I was with Susan recently when she tried on a military
green jacket, so I know she wants one.

Maybe this is more what she was looking for.
Serious contender.

**********
For a couple of years I have thought about buying
them boots. 



What do you think? Remember, they're 30% off.
No, I don't think that's cheap enough.

**********
Now how could I go wrong with just a simple skirt?

As lovely and cheap as it is, I'm afraid they wouldn't
have the right footwear to set it off.

**********
So what about a simple little frock?
At 60% off, remember.

I can just hear them now.
"This makes my hips look so wide!"
So, no.

**********
One year I got Susan a blazer for Christmas
which she has just worn and worn.
This one is a little different, but?


I really am afraid she would think green
and purple iridescent is not her color.
What a shame. Under $800!

**********
I'm glad I have a picture, cause this one would be
hard to describe, wouldn't it?


Is it just me, or do those sleeves not match?
I'm sorry, but I just don't "get" this one.
Besides, neither of them has this skirt.

********

Since I don't seem to be having much luck here,
I thought I would try some accessory items.
Like this simple scarf...

I may be a Scrooge, but I think this might be a
little too simple for $284.98! What about you?

**********
Do you think they might find it exciting to have a
F E N D I  phone case?
With legs?


Does that look like Susan? Does it look like Terri?
NO!  Fendi Schmindi.
I give up!

**********

The good news for you, my darling girls, is that you 
will NOT be getting any of these bargains for
Christmas, as marvelous as they are.

I'm hoping my research pays off for one or more
of my dear friends, though!
But I don't think so.








No comments:

Post a Comment