Friday, May 3, 2013

Is There No End To My Talents?

I wrote a song today while I was out shopping!  Wanta hear it?  Here goes:

Where, oh where has Will Power gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
I've not seen you now since so long, long ago,
And my house&waistline&exerciseprogram&doggy&Bible study&;etc.etc.etc.
need thee! 

Bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back old Willy to me..e..eee!
Bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back old Willy to me.  


What do ya think?  If I can get the right accompaniment I'll do an  iPod version.

Oh...I had been to University Park Village where there is a 
McKinley's
which just happens to be where one can get the world's best
 vanilla petit four
which just happens to be one of my favorite things
as you can see HERE.
You'll just have to look at that previous picture, cause this one is 
long gone. 
  
No Will Power in evidence at University Park Village.
I checked thoroughly.    

1 comment: