Thursday, December 12, 2013

Are You a Big Spender?

This all started with one of my favorite jokes.
"Do you know the definition of a Big Spender?
Someone who puts premium gas in a rent car!"
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
I just love that!

So I came up with some more determining
factors.

You are a big spender if...
You had your car washed this week and
then drove through our disgusting slush pools. 


You are a big spender if...
You mail a Christmas card to your
next door neighbor.
(Count me in--been there, done that.)


And finally,
 You are a big spender if...
You buy a "premium" seat on an 
airplane after paying a hefty price for
the privilege of sitting on the thing
in the first place.


So, how about it?
Do you have some examples of
Big Spenders? 


Wait...can't believe I forgot this one!
Anyone who buys something full price at
Hobby Lobby
or
buys anything without a coupon at
Bed Bath and Beyond
is a Big Spender!

No comments:

Post a Comment