Saturday, February 22, 2014

7 Wonders of My World

While searching for something or other this morning,
I ran across an individual's list of his
new 7 wonders of the world.
I liked it!  I think I'll copy it!
 
 
My wonders will be limited to those I have actually seen.
Many "wonders" will, therefore, be noticeably absent.
For example, I have never seen the pyramids,
traveled through the "chunnel,"
or seen the Grand Canyon--
 all wonders for sure!
 
 
I also cannot place my wonders in
 ascending or descending
order of wonderfulness!
You know me...the whole world is wonderful and
deserving of many EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!
 
 
So here they are:
My #1 is Milford Sound, New Zealand
 
Jack and I got off our cruise ship here, tendered
in to shore, and traveled across New Zealand.
If at all possible, see this most beautiful spot!
 
 
My #2 is Petra, Jordan
Nothing else quite like it in my world.
 
 
My #3:  Geiranger Fjord, Norway
I am going to get to revisit this wonder this summer!
It is indescribably beautiful!
 
 
My #4:  Israel--All of it
All of my 7 could be sites in Israel, actually,
but I will just count them as one.
Don't be afraid to go to Israel.
You will never be the same.
 
 
My #5:  The Panama Canal
I'm so thankful I got to experience this with my
construction guy!  He was fascinated.
The interesting part--so was I!
 
 
My #6:  The Allure of the Seas
Actually, every cruise ship I've been on is a
wonder!!!
But this one is mind boggling for sure.
 
 
My #7:  Portofino, Italy
It's small and picturesque.  I can't believe
I'm including it and not Rome.
It's just always been a favorite spot to me.
 
 
Seven is very limiting to someone who
leads an
 Exclamation Point Life!!!
 I'd do better with 70 or 700 or 7,000!
But I don't think I could get you guys to hang
in there that long.
 
 
So how about it?  What are 
7 wonders of your world?
          
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment