Friday, February 28, 2014

Here's My Judge Judy Contest Entry


I am a 76 year old widow with a blog entitled “My Exclamation Point Life!!!”  Judge Judy adds many exclamation points to that life and furnishes me with some of the best moments of my day!  My readers all know I am a big fan of her show, which is the only one I have set to record every single day it is on—reruns and all!   Nothing upsets me more than its preempting for some sensationalized weather alert or car chase! 

I absolutely love the fact that Judge Judy is a staunch defender of marriage as opposed to “playing house.”  That is my #1!!!  I love to see her peel away the excuses and reveal that many litigants are able to get a J.O.B., taking them off MY payroll, as well as hers and Byrd’s.  I love to listen to the petitions of the litigants and try to figure out how the judge will rule.  I am an English grammar fanatic, so I empathize with her inability to tolerate the butchering of our language.  On the other hand, I admire her sensitivity to the occasional litigant who obviously has a serious limitation or impairment.  My age and my hearing make me identify with her impatience regarding mumbling or otherwise unintelligible speech!  I, like Judge Judy, do not hesitate to reveal that age! 

I have been blessed to be able visit many of my bucket list locations in the world.  Now I would absolutely love to meet my favorite famous person!  



Sorry I couldn't make it bigger!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment