Monday, September 15, 2014

Ten "Most Favorite" Books!

No one has actually tagged me to list the 10 books
that have most impacted my life.
So...I'm just playin' like someone did!

 Without spending a lot of time thinking, these
are my choices.
There is a wide variety, somewhat following
the path of my life.


1.  The Bible
 {Really in a category all to itself}

2.  Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
{The earliest "favorite" in my memory}

3.  Streams in the Desert by L. B. Cowman
{Daily devotions which carried me through the
Alzheimer years}

 4.  The Testament by John Grisham
{A Grisham with a message}

5.  The Firm by John Grisham
{Grisham had me at The Firm)

6.  1,000 Places to See Before You Die 
by Patricia Schultz
{Never dreamed I'd have any reason to own this}


7.  The Help by Kathryn Stockett
{Stirring, gut wrenching, unforgettable}


8.  The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
{If I love it so much, why haven't I finished it?}


9.  Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
{Even more stirring, gut wrenching, and
unforgettable than The Help}


10.  Evidence That Demands A Verdict by
Josh McDowell
{Irrefutable, amazing evidence for a Creator God}



That was fun!
Anyone reading this is hereby challenged to list
your favorites!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment