Monday, October 13, 2014

Sorry, Channel 4...



You are now officially in the American Airlines column
(and that is NOT a good thing.)


I have griped reported before that one of
life's tremendous frustrations to me
(not really)
  is the pre-empting of Judge Judy 
for every gusty wind or raindrop that occurs 
between 4:00 and 5:00 weekdays.
Or, for every high speed car chase (which all seem to
 happen during that time period.)


Well, just get ready for this.
On Sunday night, or really Monday morning,
at 2:00 A.M. and 2:30 A.M.
Judge Judy is shown on Channel 4.
I record, of course, and
I was enjoying these reruns this morning while
sipping my coffee.
When things got all tense, with JJ getting to the 
crux of the case, guess what happened?

Yes...


At 2:00 in the morning!  Right at the crucial moment!
And this is what was being reported:
That weather alerts were ENDING--had EXPIRED.


Now may I offer my sincere apologies to you for
trivializing this weather report if:
you were sitting by your TV at 2:00 AM trying to
decide whether to jump in your car and
go driving.
I realize it would have been important for you to
have the information that it would be okay.


Just watched the second alert (at the 2:30 hour),
and it would NOT have been okay to go
driving if you live in Navarro County.


You're welcome.


 







1 comment:

  1. I just laughed so hard! American Airlines is not in a good place in my mind either ;)!

    ReplyDelete