Friday, September 16, 2016

An Epiphany to Share With You

Friends...I had this epiphany (a Judge Judy word)
today that I feel I must share with you.
Just an insightful vision.


Say your car needs some gas, so you decide to stop
at the QT to fill up.
And say you devise a great plan to
1. Start the gas to pumping, and whilst it is doing so,
2. Run in to the convenience store to get
some Fritos and a Dr. Pepper, 
so that
3. You can then stop at Sonic for a corn dog.
Great, huh?


But I'm hearing a warning buzzer in my brain.
BzzzzBzzzzBzzzz.
What if your car's gas tank is on the passenger
side?
And you get back in with your Fritos and DP
on the driver's side?
What might you forget???


Well...just in case that might happen to one of you,
the hoses are detachable now, lessening the
liklihood that you will be responsible for
burning the whole place down.
The embarrassment level, unfortunately,
would still be about the same, I would guess.


You're welcome for my epiphany.
It is most helpful for me, too, since some days
I fear I am on a slippery slope and might,
just possibly,
do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment