Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Michael Bublé Almost Live in Concert!


All except five of you missed something really good
last night!
While this concert lacked the thrill and excitement
of seeing Michael Bublé in person, it
gained the comfort of peaceful, air-conditioned,
uncrowded surroundings
at AMC Theatre, The Parks.


It was actually more than a concert, although
we got to hear some of his best performances.
***  G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.  ***
It also presented a fascinating behind-the-scenes
look at what (and whom) it takes to put on
these spectacular shows.
The glamour and excitement of being a part of
the orchestra and crew is certainly
tempered by the hardships of the travel required.


I would love to go to one of his concerts now.
I feel like I know many of his crew rather personally!
I would be almost as interested in seeing 
Michael's bodyguard in person as M. himself!


Seeing what it takes to pack these productions
up and move to the next location was 
so fascinating!  
It seems like it took 15 trucks, and at one time
we saw all loaded on a ferry!


Michael Bublé himself is shown as
unassuming, humble, and genuinely interested
in and concerned for his staff.
Somehow that's how I had him pictured,
and I certainly wasn't disappointed.



I was spellbound from start to finish!
While this was advertised as a "one night only"
event, surely it will eventually be shown again!
It will be a shame if only 
Brandy and Tyler Burkey, 
Donna and Dave Dupree,
Becky Leffler and I,
and not too many more, are the only ones
who get to enjoy this fabulous production!


I think they need to hire Brandy and me to
be their publicists!
Not nearly enough people knew about this!





No comments:

Post a Comment