Sunday, April 23, 2017

One Policeman Has Heard Everything!

This story is not about my interaction with a policeman,
although I have had a couple.
It is about my friend Jan McCarson's.
She is a cute little lady who, because of her
stature, is always on the front row of our 
"small group" (aka Sunday School) photos!
Like I, Jan has been a grandmother for a good many
years and has hair shaded similar to mine.
Here's my sweet friend:





Several years ago Jan felt led to be a volunteer with the
Arlington Pregnancy Center,
now called the Metroplex Women's Clinic.
There were certain classes to be taken 
 to be qualified, ending with a written exam.
Now, people of our age group have not taken tests
in many a year, so she was a bit nervous.


Driving to the center that morning to take the test,
 Jan had to pass through...dum da dum dum..
P a n t e g o!
Ohhh nooo. And...she was going a leetle bit fast.
Sure enough, a policeman pulled her over.
After checking her license, he asked her,
"Are you in a hurry to get somewhere this morning?"
Jan answered,
"Yes.  I am going to take a pregnancy test at 9 o'clock."


I don't know what else was said, but
he took her picture!!!
Can't you hear him back at the station,
"You guys are NEVER going to believe the excuse
this lady gave me today!"



DON'T SPEED IN PANTEGO!
The heartless bum still gave her a ticket!
No mercy for anyone!













No comments:

Post a Comment