Friday, June 7, 2019

Love Was In The Air Yesterday


In case I've somehow missed telling you,
my granddaughter Susannah is a brand new
American Airlines flight attendant.
She is also engaged to a hunk named
Nick McCaskill.


One of the perks flight attendants get is 
choosing a "buddy" who gets to fly non rev.
Now I know you're all thinking Susannah
probably chose moi, but...surprise!
She chose Nick!!!
So I want to show you what yesterday
looked like for this darling pair!


Sus had a layover at DFW.
Nick happened to be in town. 
(He is based in Dallas with
Price Waterhouse, but works in Seattle at this time.)
So the flight attendant got the buddy to
meet her and fly with her to New York 
(her home base.)


Here is what it looked like in a few pics!


Waiting at DFW Airport!





Now this is crazy, but Nick's seat turned out to be
in the bulkhead right across from Susannah's
flight attendant jump seat! 
(Bear in mind, Nick's seat probably would have
cost me in the neighborhood of $60--
in addition to the regular fare!)



Get ready for the cutest from Nick's Instagram...





*All pictures posted with permission of darling couple!
(I think they're just trying to make up to me for not
being her buddy!)




1 comment: