Monday, April 25, 2011

A Few More New Things!

A few weeks ago I showed you here my redecorating efforts in my guest bedroom.  Since the family was coming for Easter yesterday, I just had to get into high gear again and complete the project.  (By the way, if that "here" above works and refers you to my earlier blog, I must say I am thrilled.  I have only worked on being able to do that for an hour or so!)

So here's the new area....



I love the flower arrangement:


And I just happened to think of this clock, which was at the office, but not in use.  Jack found this clock and liked it.  He had it repaired, and it works.  Isn't it perfect?

 


As for the picture, I didn't look at any that did not feature an eagle.  I love the scriptures about eagles.  This one quotes Psalm 103: 1, 4-5.  "Bless the Lord...Who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, so that your strength is renewed like the eagle's."


No comments:

Post a Comment