Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Do These Tights Make Me Look Fat?


A very dear friend of Susan's had a suggestion
regarding panty hose.
"Always buy queen size."
Instead of standing in the store trying to figure
out where the weight and height you are
come together on the huge grid, therefore making
you an "A" "B" or "C"...
just buy queen size.
After all, have you ever put on a pair of
panty hose and found them to be baggy or too big?
If you have, please keep it to yourself.
Because I haven't.


So...tonight I was going to a Christmas party
after choir.
As I was getting all gussied up,  I found this new pair
of tights in my drawer.
Hmmm.  That should work with my outfit.
And they were...queen size!


Would you like to see what a pair of queen size
tights looks like?


 They were tiny.
 For a queen size doll maybe.
These could not possibly be for a human being.
If this is queen size,
wonder what the size "A" measures!


One does not just "slip into" a
pair of tights which measures 12" in the waist and
has little short skinny legs!
(So sorry I didn't take a picture of those!)
Fortunately, I had started getting ready early
and had the air conditioning on.
Surprisingly, they were quite stretchy.
And got no runners before I could get them on.
I actually LIKE them!


And, really.  How could something that small
possibly make me look fat?






 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment