Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Establishing a New Tradition


When asked about our family Christmas traditions, 
I can't really come up with any.
Except, maybe, that we always celebrated
on Christmas morning, not Christmas Eve.
Wow.  Impressive.


Well, that's a changin'.
Charleigh-Girl and I are establishing us a sweet 
tradition!
We share a love of
Chick Fil A's peppermint/chocolate chip shakes.
So...
every day we make a trek to the drive-up window.

She usually barks hysterically,
scaring the employees, and
echoing through and disrupting the whole restaurant.
Of course, she's not doing a thing when 
the camera comes out.


So now we're home, and I'm getting ready to spoon out
 her "half!"
(Don't tell her--it's not really that much.)
(Oh, and I get the cherry.)



"I'm going to 'sit' just to be safe and sure,"
she says.
(She really did do that on her own!)




I have to snap the picture fast.
This girl is not a slow eater!

 


Isn't it just great that C-G loves these milkshakes
so much?
I probably would never think of getting one for 
myself if it weren't for her!
(OMG.  Hold on just a minute...
I think my pants are on fire!)


We did have to have a little talk this past
Sunday.
She's a very sweet girl and shared my opinion
that it is a GOOD thing that CFA is closed.
We will just have to get an extra this Saturday 
and freeze it for Sunday.


Ahhh...traditions.
Don't you just love them.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment