Monday, July 13, 2015

My Facebook Opinion(s)

Last week I got this email about
 Facebook:

Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I go down on the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do tomorrow night.  Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog and me gardening and spending time in my pool.
 
I also listen to their conversations and I tell them I love them.
 
And it works.
 
I already have 4 persons following me:  Two police officers, a psychiatrist and a Cub Scout named Chester.


I think this is hysterical!
But it does represent the way a lot of folks feel
about Facebook.


If one felt this way 364 days a year, I might understand.
But...
Not on one's birthday.


Who can deny that getting up on your birthday to
greetings from people who would never
have had any idea it was your special day
were it not for Facebook is...
very exciting!


The first thing I did this morning is
thank God that He allowed me to celebrate
another birthday!
The second is look at Facebook.
(Actually, I got a head start by posting a
photo yesterday of my family treating me in Waco!)
I can't deny that I'm just basking
in all the attention!


Thank you so much for making
me feel special on this ancient birthday!
I really do love you, each and every one!


P.S.  I love Facebook 365 days a year.






No comments:

Post a Comment