Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Please Peek At My Christmas Wonderland!

My Christmas decorations have not changed
much over the years.
But...some of you may not have been my Facebook
friends when I showed pictures in the past.
I am, therefore, using that excuse to repeat!


Welcome to what to me feels like
 Christmas wonderland.
**And don't forget you can click on the pictures
to make them larger.**


This is my view from my recliner.



The reason for season and the most cherished
of my Christmas things.
Jack bought this beautiful Lenox nativity set for me.
(Thanks to Santa's helper, initials SLSM!)






The table is set and ready.




The fireplace, etc.
The little candle lit ceramic houses are probably 
at least 40 years old.
The backdrop for them was "new" 17 years ago.

These are ferris wheels on the left...

and merry-go-round horses on the right...



Yes, it is.

New pillows
(to look good but annoy you
 when you try to sit on the sofa.)



And the tree.
I've noticed that all trees tend to look much alike in
amateur photographs.
Since I can't even take credit for decorating this one,
may I say it is c'est magnifique in person.




 This candleabra is a L & J Stovall antique.
I bought it, thinking it was the most beautiful thing ever.
It hung in our first house in Burleson over 50 years ago.
 My decorator made the arrangement and changes
it out with the non-Christmas version every year.





This stunning angel is a newer addition.
(Found by Susan and her mother-in-law, Shirley!)
Talk about hard to photograph!




The gorgeous poinsettia behind the fountain is a gift
 from Linda and Dan Phillips.
 and flying above...


Remember The Market?
This foxy couple came from there and are right here
to greet guests every year!



 Some new things this year:
These cups are great, as long as you're right handed!
(Their noses can be a problem for lefties!)
 The "JOY" is new; the flaming
plum pudding is a treasure of long standing!




I've saved my best new Christmas item until last.
If you want to see it, just

Click Here




Thanks for indulging me by sharing in my
festivities!
I truly wish every one of you could be here 
in person!
You'd find me sprawled out in my recliner
dying of fatigue.
No, no.  Just kidding!





Merry Christmas!





7 comments:

  1. should be showcased in Texas magazine.Just stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I wish you could come see it (and I could see YOU) in person! Thank you, my darling.

      Delete
  2. Linda, it all looks so beautiful , amd playful too! I like the glass angel! I like seeing your home again! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh, Linda, this is incredible!!! love, love the video :) - you should open it to the public and charge for the tour. How awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you come if I did, Gabriella? I'd even let you tour for free to get to hug you!!! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete