Monday, January 13, 2014

A Sobering Question



More of you read my last blog than any other
I have posted.
(Blogspot keeps track of the numbers--
but not who you are.)
If you haven't read it, you can do so HERE.


I'm pretty sure with that many readers,
some disagree with me.
Some probably say, "There surely must
be more than one way to get to heaven."


Or..."Just so long as I believe that there is
a God, I'm okay."


Or..."A good, loving God would not allow anyone
to go to hell."


In fact, some probably think there is
no literal heaven and/or hell.


If you fall into any of these camps, I say,

"Okay, so what if I'm wrong?"


Well, if I'm wrong I will have:

1. Lived my life without fear of death.
2. Lived with joy, optimism, and a peaceful soul.
3. Enjoyed the love and support of a church family
 second only to my biological family.
4. Lived as an honest and trustworthy person.


BUT...

What if you're wrong?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment