Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Bucket List

My friend, Jennifer Witcher, asked on Facebook
 what five things would be on our bucket
list if $'s were unlimited.
I've given a lot of thought to her question.

At 76 years old do I still have a bucket list?
I'm afraid my immediate answers
sounded like a Miss America candidate--
world peace, end to hunger, etc.
But...don't be so literal, Linda!
Lighten up, girl!

So...
#1 would be the same as the several other
responders to Jennifer's question.
Lose weight.  No, I'm not saying
how many pounds. 


#2  Learn to play my violin.
Yes, I have a violin.  It is under my bed. 
I took 3 or 4 lessons, but my teacher
moved.  (I hope it wasn't me!)


#3 Exercise faithfully.
Yes, this would also help with #1.
I'm starting today.
I'm not joking.


#4 Ride the Trinity Trail on my bicycle.
I have always wanted to do this!
I have the bicycle.  I have the carrier.
(I have the osteoporosis!)


#5 Have my closets, my garage, my 
whole house organized!
This is where the unlimited $'s come
into play!
It would be $$$$ to have all the 
stuff I've accumulated in 58 years
sorted through and organized.
I can't afford myself. 

But...

I hope I never get too old to have a
bucket list.



 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment