Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Still Grateful

I should be getting ready to go to Bible Study Fellowship.  Alas, I'm not because I'm puny.  I have made it through the winter months without falling prey to any cold or flu symptoms, but now I have a very sore throat.  And I sneeze.  And take Cold-Eeze.  (And make rhymes!)

In spite of my circumstances, I have gratitude on my mind and in my heart this morning.  I blogged about my gratitude journal HEREUnfortunately I have not become any more faithful about writing in it, but I'm going to do so this morning.  Why am I grateful, me with the aching throat?

Well, I'm sooo thankful that I can wrap up in my blankie and just sit in my chair this morning.  The majority of my life I would have had to keep on keepin' on--responsible either for sweet children or later for a husband placed in a helpless situation neither of us expected.

If you read that prior blog, the unexpected reason for gratitude it featured was coffee!  It's still way up there on my list!  Coffee is very soothing to my semi-raw throat.  And it's especially good out of this very special mug my cousin Sarah brought me!


 You're all welcome that I'm keeping my germs at home!

 **************************

Just realized that the earlier post was before I knew how to put pictures on my blog.  So here are a couple of pictures of the journal.


  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping your germs at home!!! So sorry you don't feel good. Love the coffee cup!!!

    ReplyDelete